MEDIUM- & HEAVY-DUTY STARTERS
Rugged design and powerful performance.
Over Crank Protection (OCP) constantly monitors the internaltemperature and prevents thermaldamage to the starter.
Integral Magnetic Switch (IMS)reduces voltage drop and ensuresthe solenoid receives maximum voltageunder all starting conditions.
38PE, 39PE and 42PE Gear Reduction Starters
Performance. Quality. Competitively Priced.
A commercial truck is the ultimate work tool. Its role is to perform a task, be productive and in the end, help companies make a profit. For that to all happen, first it has to start! That’s where the PowerEdge® 38PE, 39PE and 42PE starters give you the edge. PowerEdge® starters benefit from over 70 years of engineering and manufacturing experience supplying auto and truck makers with electrical components. So, the next time you need a new starter, choose the PowerEdge heavy duty starters – it’s the right choice.
- Expanded coverage for Class 6, 7 and 8 engines.
- Competitively priced and more durable compared with other brands.
- Rugged design and powerful performance.
- Over Crank Protection (OCP) constantly monitors the internal temperature and prevents thermal damage to the starter.
- Integral Magnetic Switch (IMS) reduces voltage drop and ensures the solenoid receives maximum voltage under all starting conditions.
- Electrical soft-start reduces torque and current surge for smoother and controlled engine start.
- Exceed customer’s normal cranking cycle expectations.
- 100 percent new units. Not rebuilt. No core charge.
- Every unit tested to meet factory-original performance.
- One-year/unlimited miles warranty.
*Not all features are available on all product models. Please check product details in our Find My Part lookup.
Find the product sheets and installation instructions for your needs. Visit our Downloads page for all documentation.
FIND MY PART